Vegetarian Taco Salad
Ingredients (use vegan versions):
- 1 can red kidney beans
- 1 pkg. Yves Veggie Ground Round (or alternate product)
- 1 head lettuce (shredded thin)
- 2 tomatoes (diced)
- 4 green onions (sliced)
- 1 cup vegan substiture shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup vegan sour cream
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 envelope taco seasoning (check ing.)
- dash of sugar (or substitute)
- ground pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 cup chopped corn chips
- In a large bowl add kidney beans, taco seasoning, refrigerate.
- Mix together the sour cream, dressing, vegan sugar, parsley and pepper. Set aside in refrigerator.
- Shred lettuce into thin strips.
- Shred cheese, cut up tomatoes & green onions (put in seperate bowls)
- Mix bean mixture and the vegetables (onion & tomatoes) together.
- Place shredded lettuce on serving plates.
- Pour bean/vegetable mixture over lettuce.
- Sprinkle with chopped corn chips
- Pour dressing mixture over all and toss. Add shredded cheese over the top and serve.
Preparation time: 30 Minutes
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites