Vegan Dessert- Chunky Peanut Chocolate Chip Blondies
- 1 ¼ cup Sucanat or other dry sweetener
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 ¼ cup Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
- ½ cup roughly chopped roasted and salted Peanuts
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together all the dry ingredients, except the peanuts and chocolate chips, in a large bowl and set aside. In a blender, combine all the wet ingredients until creamy.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and combine.
- Gently fold in the peanuts and chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into a well oiled 7×11-baking tin.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the blondie comes out clean.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes before cutting into 12 or 15 squares
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites