Pumpkin Cheesecake Pots
What do we need:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 14 ounces pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 4 whole pecan halves
- sweetened whipped cream for garnish
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter well. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese in an electric mixer until smooth and softened.
- Add sugars, half-and-half and vanilla, mix well.
- Add pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice and mix on medium until well incorporated.
- In two individual serving dishes, layer graham cracker crumbs, pumpkin mixture and pecans twice, ending in the pecans.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Top with whipped cream, a dash of pumpkin pie spice and pecan halves for garnish.
Source: Back to her roots
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites