Baked Kale Chips
- 1 bunch of Kale, removed from the ribs and tough center stems and shred into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Coarse Salt (we used Kosher salt)
- (Optional) Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Tear Kale into small pieces about 2″ wide (will shrink in oven) and place in a large bowl. Pour olive oil over kale and gently toss until the kale is well coated in olive oil.
- In a large baking pan, spread kale out in a single layer and sprinkle on coarse salt and garlic powder (if using).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until kale has darkened and is crispy. Remove from oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes and serve!
Source: The Fresh Fridge
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites