Cornmeal Crusted Avocado Fries
- 1 avocado, peeled and cut length-wise into strips
- 1/3 cup cornmeal
- 1 egg
- 1 TBSP heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp stevia (or sugar)
- dash cayenne pepper
- salt & pepper
- Sour cream or Greek yogurt for dipping
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Whisk egg and cream together in a bowl. Combine dry ingredients, except salt and pepper, in a separate bowl. Dip each slice of avocado into egg mixture and then into cornmeal mixture coating well.
- Place avocado slices on a greased foil-lined cookie sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake for 20 minutes, flipping once after 10 minutes.
Source: Heather Eats Almond Butter
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites