Carrot Cake Smoothie
- 1 large carrot, peeled and chopped into chunks (~1 cup)* see note
- 1 cup almond milk or coconut milk
- 1 large frozen banana
- 2 large ice cubes
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (or ground flax)
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Small pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp vanilla protein powder
- Toppings: Shredded Coconut, coconut butter, cinnamon
Throw all ingredients into the blender, starting with the almond milk and blend until smooth. Sprinkle on some coconut, cinnamon, and a dollop of coconut butter if desired. Makes 2 cups.
Note: This recipe works best with a high speed blender as the carrot is difficult to process.
Source: Oh She Glows
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites