- 4-1/2 tsp Ener-G Egg Replacer
- 6 Tbs water
- 1-1/2 C flour
- 3/4 C whole wheat flour
- 2-1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 C nondairy milk (I used almond milk)
- 1/4 C olive oil
- 1/3 C finely chopped walnuts
- 1/3 C chopped pitted black olives
- 1/3 C chopped sundried tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 and lightly grease an 8 or 9-inch loaf pan. In a food processor, whip the egg replacer and water together until thick and creamy. In a large bowl, combine the flours, baking powder, rosemary, basil, and salt. In a separate bowl, combine the egg replacer mixture, nondairy milk, and olive oil.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry and fold until dry ingredients are moistened. Add the walnuts, sundried tomatoes, and olives; fold in just until the pieces are distributed. The batter will be stiff and sticky.
- Scrape batter into the loaf pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Let cool in the pan on a rack for 5-10 minutes before taking out of the pan, then let cool completely on rack. Enjoy!
Source: Epicurean Vegan