- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/2 banana
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Whisk together dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Mix together wet ingredients and slowly combine them with the dry ingredients.
- Heat a pan over medium heat. Add 1/3 cup of batter to the pan and cook until small bubbles form in the center.
- Flip and cook an additional 3 minutes.
- Top with fruit and enjoy!
Image courtesy of Creative Commons.