Baked Banana Doughnuts
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 egg whites
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1.5 c. all-purpose flour
- 3/4 c. whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbsp. white sugar
- 2 tbsp. chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425F and grease baking sheet.
- Beat bananas, egg whites, oil, and brown sugar in large bowl. Add flours, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice. Mix until well blended.
- Let stand for 5 minutes to let dough rise.
- Scoop out heaping tablespoons and place on baking sheet equally spread apart. Take a buttered knife and finger to form doughnut holes in the centre of each. Smoth edges of dough into a round doughnut as much as possible.
- Place in oven for 7-8 mins. at 425F.
Source: Oh She Glows
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites