- 1 cup raw popcorn kernels
- 2 T. safflower oil
- 1 T. water
- 1 T. nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 T. Creole Seasoning
- 1/4 t. salt (optional)
- Using a hot air popper or other popcorn popper, pop the popcorn and place it in a large bowl.
- In a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients, and cook over medium heat for 1-2 minutes to blend the flavors.
- Drizzle the oil mixture over the popcorn and toss well to evenly coat the popcorn with the mixture. Serve warm.
Source: The Vegan Chef
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites