What do we need:
- 1 pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon Thai chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/3 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 1/2 red pepper thinly sliced
Source: this homemade life
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small bowl mix, whisk the peanut butter, teriyaki sauce, chili sauce, red pepper flakes and honey. Set aside.
- Prepare your pizza crust, spreading it out on a pizza pan or stone.
- Spread the peanut butter mixture over the crust.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake the pizza at 425 degrees for 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Top with shredded carrots, green onions, red pepper, bean sprouts , cilantro and peanuts.
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites