Allison's Ultimate Oatmeal Cookies
What you'll need:
- 1 cup raisins, in water
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, well beaten
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ginger
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- ½ cup shredded coconut
How to do it:
- Preheat oven to 325 C.
- Soak raisins in water while preparing other ingredients.
- Mix sugars together. Cream in butter and vanilla. Mix in beaten eggs. Mix in raisins.
- Mix dry ingredients together in separate bowl. Add slowly to wet ingredients until just coated.
- Add oats and coconut, mix well.
- Bake at 325C for 12 minutes, until crisp on the outside and soft on the inside.
Source: The Bacon Eating Jewish Vegetarian
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites