Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
- 1/2 c peanut butter
- 1/3 c butter
- 1 c sugar
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 2 eggs (or egg substitute)
- 1 c flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 c dark (or milk) chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 c chocolate chips
- 1/3 c peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat peanut butter and butter until well combined. Gradually add sugars, and beat until fluffy.
- Add eggs, or egg substitute, gradually. Mix in flour, baking powder, and salt.
- By hand, stir in vanilla and chocolate chips.
- Spread into a buttered 8x8 pan, and place into oven. Bake 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool completely on a wire cooling rack.
- For topping, combine peanut butter and chocolate chips in a small bowl, and melt in the microwave, stirring occasionally. Spread over cooled cake.
Source: 28 Cooks
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites