Dipped Chocolate Toffee Pretzels
- 80 pretzel sticks (Ours were Snyder’s and about 7 inches in length)
- 1 package of chocolate Almond Bark
- 2 packages of Heath toffee bits (these can sometimes be hard to find, they sell them at Wal-Mart)
- Heat almond bark over low heat until melted and smooth
- Create assembly line of chocolate (on stove, kept on low), plate of toffee, and then wax paper to place the pretzels to cool
- Dip pretzels into chocolate, then sprinkle on toffee, and set aside to cool. Repeat until all are finished.
- Cool until chocolate hardens.
Source: The Fresh Fridge
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites