Baked Banana Wontons
- 1 medium banana, mashed with a fork
- 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 16 wonton wrappers (see note)
- 1 tsp. coconut oil, melted (or oil mister/cooking spray)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine cinnamon and banana in a small bowl. Place a heaping teaspoon of banana filling in the center of each wonton wrapper. Brush edges of wrapper with a small amount of water, fold into a triangle, and press edges together to seal.
- Brush both sides of each finished wonton with coconut oil (or spray both sides with oil or cooking spray). Place wontons on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until corners are browned and crispy.
Serve with vanilla ice cream and coconut caramel sauce, if desired.
Source: Oh My Veggies
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites