Easy Cocoa Cupcakes (Vegan Recipe)
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/3 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix almond milk with apple cider vinegar and let sit for 10 minutes. After the 10 minutes stir together with sugar and vegetable oil.
- In a separate bowl whisk together dry ingredients and mix in with the other ingredients.
- Poor batter into greased cupcake molds and bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool, frost and enjoy!
To make the frosting:
- 1 cup of icing sugar
- 2 tbs almond milk
- 1/2 cup of vegan margarine
Beat ingredients together until light and fluffy (8-10 minutes)
Image courtesy of Creative Commons.
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites