Pumpkin-Apple Streusel Muffins
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups finely chopped peeled apples
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt.
- Combine eggs, pumpkin and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in apples.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
- For topping, combine sugar, flour and cinnamon.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; sprinkle 1 teaspoon over each muffin.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes or until muffins test done.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
Source: Oh She Glows
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites