Vegan Cake Batter Ice Cream
- 5 frozen bananas
- 2 tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. butter extract
- 1/4 tsp. almond extract
- 1/4 tsp. maple extract (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tbsp. agave or maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. sprinkles
- In a food processor, process frozen bananas until smooth.
- Add extracts, baking soda, and agave and pulse until combined. Add sprinkles and pulse once or twice just to combine.
- Serve immediately or store in the freezer.
If eaten immediately the consistency is of soft serve ice cream. If frozen, the consistency will be more similar to store bought ice cream. Try making a vegan ice cream sandwich by putting one scoop of ice cream between two vegan chocolate chip cookies.
Source: Munchin With Munchkin
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites