- 3/4 cup raw cashews
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 lb bittersweet chocolate
- cocoa powder
- Put cashews and cold water in a blender and blend at high speed for 1-2 minutes (yes a long time).
- Scrape the sides down and blend again until the mixture is the consistency of heavy cream.
- Meanwhile, in a double boiler heat the chocolate until it's all melted.
- Cool the chocolate until it's comfortable to work with and fold in the cashew cream (making sure not to stir too fast or you'll create bubbles).
- Cool in the fridge for 2 hours (to set).
- Take out a small ball, roll in cocoa powder and store in fridge/freezer.
- Repeat until done.
Recipe Courtesy of:
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites