- 3-4 Vine-ripened tomatoes, sliced into 1/4″ slices
- 1 Pound Fresh Mozzarella, sliced into 1/4″ slices
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, washed and patted dry, sliced into small strips
- Good Variety of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for drizzling
- Aged Balsamic Vinegar, for drizzling
- Optional: Coarse Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper to taste
- On a large platter or plate, layer mozzarella with tomatoes alternating, adding basil in between each.
- Drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar evenly and add optional salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
Source: The Fresh Fridge
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites