Vegan Black Bean Burgers
- 2 cups of black beans (need to be soaked before cooking)
- ½ cup of whole wheat or all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup of cornmeal
- ½ cup of smashed tomatoes (without skins and seeds) or spicy tomato sauce
- ½ bunch of fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tsp of ground cumin
- 1 tsp of garlic salt
- Cook 2 cups of black beans (after soaking), wait until they’re cold and then place the beans in a food processor and process for a bit.
- Add flour, cornmeal, smashed tomatoes or spicy tomato sauce, chopped Italian parsley, ground cumin and garlic salt. Everything needs to be well combined. Then transform the mixture into balls (you should be able to create 6 or 7), wrap them in aluminum foil and refrigerate for a few hours until they are firm.
- When the grill is warm enough, take the black bean balls out of the fridge and form each ball into a patty burger. Grill them 4-5 minutes on each side. (You can also cook these on a pan or in a toaster oven.)
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites