- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 2 C vegetable broth + some for thinning
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 green onions
- 4 mushrooms, diced small
- 1 Tbs Earth Balance margarine
- 1/4 C flour
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 4 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1/4 tsp sage
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large saucepan, heat olive oil and add the garlic and green onions. In a large bowl, combine the broth and flour with a whisk; combine thoroughly.
- Add to the saucepan, along with the nutritional yeast, sage, salt, pepper, margarine, and soy sauce.
- Season with salt, pepper and heat to a boil. Add more broth, if needed and reduce heat once gravy is thickened. Ladle over a Field Roast slice and enjoy!
Source: Epicurean Vegan
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites