Baby Meal: Creamy Vegetable Puree
Preparation: 10 mins, Cooking time: 15 mins
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 50g cauliflower florets
- 50g potato, peeled and diced
- 25g white leek (white portion), trimmed
- 25g onion or carrot, diced
- 25g broccoli florets
- 180ml water
- Place the cauliflower, potato, leek, onion and water in a pot. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until all the vegetables are tender. Add the broccoli and cook for 1 minute.
- Transfer to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve warm.
Source: The Modern Vegetarian
Image courtesy of Creative Commons.
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites