Baby Meal: Pumpkin and Potato Puree
Ingredients (serves 1):
- 80g pumpkin (weight after peeling), peeled and diced
- 50g potato, peeled and diced
- 25g onion or carrot, diced
- 180ml water
- few coriander leaves (optional)
- Place the pumpkin, potato, onion and water in a pot. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until all the vegetables are tender. Add in the coriander leaves.
- Transfer to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve warm.
Source: The Modern Vegetarian
Image courtesy of Creative Commons.
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites