Vegetable Quiche To Go
Makes 6 servings
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 c chopped onion
- 1 c chopped mushrooms
- 1 c chopped fresh spinach leaves
- 1 c shredded cheese
- 2 cups Egg Beaters (or equivalent in real eggs)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 to 1 tsp of your favorite seasoning salt
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In saucepan, heat oil over medium high heat. Add onion and mushroom, and saute until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add spinach and stir until wilted. Remove from heat.
- Place foil muffin liners in a 12-cup muffin pan. Place 1 tbsp of vegetable mixture in each cup. Top with a pinch of cheese.
- In a large bowl, whisk egg beaters with seasonings and evenly divide into muffin cups. Place into oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
- Cool and remove liners. Store in refrigerator or freezer.
Source: 28 Cooks
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites