Homemade Baked Potato Chips
What do we need:
- 4 russet (baking) potatoes, peeled and sliced diagonally 1/8 inch thick
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) of butter, melted
- Coarse salt to taste
- Pat the potatoes dry between paper towels and arrange them in one layer in 2 buttered cookie sheets.
- If you have a non-stick cooking spray, this works fine for greasing the pans.
- Brush the potatoes with the butter, bake them in a preheated 500°F oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- Sprinkle them with the salt.
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites