|25 Easy Green Resolutions for the New Year|
|Written by Melanie Kozlan, Four Green Steps|
|Monday, 02 January 2012 19:00|
Written by Melanie Kozlan, Four Green Steps
omatropin may slow up the blood levels and connection between tadalafil click here. Usual Adult Lorazepam Dose for Anxiety: buy online cialis Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name .
Doing one thing to help the environment can make a huge difference, so why not do as many small things as you can? Here's a list of 25 eco-friendly resolutions that can be easily incorporated into your daily life.
1. Compost! Our Composting 101 makes it easier than ever.
4. Shop locally for fresh, in-season produce.
5. Unplug anything you're not using! You won't just save energy, you'll save money!
6. Eat healthier- The more you cook/bake the less you'll rely on unhealthy processed food.
7.Bike/Walk or carpool to work, or whenever you can. Too far? Public transportation might be right for you, it will give you a chance to read or catch up on work rather than sitting in frustrating traffic.
8. Green your office! Introduce a recycling or composting system if one doesn't already exist. See what you can do to make your office more eco-friendly, try some of these green business practices.
10. Pay your bills online- being paper-free will ultimately make you more organized.
11. Aim to be waste-free: opt for products with no excess packaging and try to reuse everything you have.
12. Get up earlier. It may not seem directly green, but waking up earlier makes you more productive and the momentum can motivate you to accomplish more.
13. Grow your own vegetables and herbs! Your food will taste better and be better you, plus you'll save some extra money.
14. Opt for Green fitness activities: Jog, bike, do yoga with a friend. Exercise shouldn't have to depend on a gym membership.
15.Choose renewable energy whenever you can- those few extra dollars end up saving you a fortune over time.
16. Quit smoking- for good! Try some of our natural tips for quitting.
17. Shop secondhand- you'll save money and find more interesting clothes/furniture.
18. Learn to knit. Think of all the homemade quilts and scarves you can give out as presents. Already know how? Make it your resolution to learn something new every few months.
19. Stop dying your hair! If Lady Gaga can pull off grey hair, so can you.
21. Shop Green! There's an eco-alternative to everything.
22. Stop using plastic bags, all you need is one or two tote bags and you're set.
23. Recycle! Or Upcycle if possible.
24. Reduce your carboon footprint! It's easier than you think.
What are your Green new years resolutions? Let us know in the comments!
Image courtesy of Creative Commons.
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites