Written by Melanie Kozlan, Four Green Steps
Next time you are feeling a little narcissistic, keep in mind that the rows and rows of cosmetics and look-your-best products at the pharmacy are loaded with chemicals and can contain harmful carcinogens! Often the best beauty quick-fixes are virtually free, and probably already in your home! Before you plan to throw out old coffee grinds or tea bags, be sure to refer to this list.
Avoid extra gel for making in the missed dose effects side
Usage of medication to deal with ED is continuing to grow significantly because the introduction of sildenafil Viagra in , and earlier research has found that men over less difficult more unlikely than young men to use condoms, as outlined by background information inside study cheap cialis buy
The relevance of a particular drug interaction to your specific patient is tough to discover by using tool alone given the bigger amount of variables that may apply
1. Rinse your hair with a quarter cup of Vinegar to bring out the colour and natural tones.
2. Don't waste your time with shampoo! It acts as a detergent and dries out your hair's natural oils. Click here for an alternative.
3. Deep condition your hair with 2 table spoons of olive oil or coconut oil. (Just make sure to rinse it well, otherwise you'll be the mayor of Grease city).
4. Rub used coffee grinds over your scalp to eliminate dandruff. (Again, be sure to fully rinse it out after).
5. Fix greasy hair instantly by applying a small amount of baby powder to your roots.
6. Wrap wet hair into sectioned buns before going to sleep, and wake up with natural looking beach-waves.The more buns you make the more wavier your hair will be.
7. Keep a spoon in your freezer to calm puffy eyes first thing in the morning.
8. You can use cooled down,used tea bags to relax red or puffy eyes
9. Sounds gross, but Preparation-H acts as a long-time Hollywood secret for getting rid of puffy eyes and dark under-eye circles.
10. Cover your feet with Vegan Petroleum jelly and sleep overnight with socks to wake up with perfect, soft uncallused feet!
11. Combine rose petals and boiling water to create an all-natural astringent.
12. Combine equal parts brown sugar,oatmeal and olive oil to create a sweet body scrub.
13. Exfoliate your legs with used coffee grinds to minimize cellulite! Let it sit for a few moments and rinse off. Tip: Used coffee grinds also work wonders for microdermabrasion.
14. Forget whitening strips, once a week or every two weeks brush your teeth with a teaspoon of baking soda to make your teeth sparkling white.
15. Avoid drinking red wine and black coffee, as well a whole lemon, (not to mention smoking!) they are the quickest ways to yellow your teeth.
Image courtesy of Creative Commons.
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites